• Theodore Jamerson Elementary
School is located 1 mile south of the Bismarck Airport on the campus of
United Tribes Technical
3315 University Drive.
• TJES provides educational services for Native American students
Grades Pre-K - 7* from the surrounding area.
• Preferential placement is given to the children of UTTC
• As an AdvancEd accredited educational institution, TJES is
fully staffed with certified instructional professionals.
* At this time, TJES is not offering Grade 8.
• Enrollment is open to all K-7th
grade Native American
students that can provide documentation that they are enrolled members
of a U. S. Federally recognized tribe or
have documents that
show the elementary student/s has/have ¼ Degree of Indian Blood,
by lineage (birth relationships).
• Parents do not need to be UTTC students in order for Pre-K* - 7
students to attend TJES.
• Required enrollment papers include:
of Indian Blood
• Proof of
* To join Pre - K, student must be age 5 before December 31
* To join K, student must be age 5 before July 31
If you prefer to fill out the enrollment forms before
Please review the Student Handbook
be posted soon)
Step1: Review the Informational Registration Pages
Step2: Review the Student handbook
(will be posted when available)
Step3: Print* and sign the following ** Signature
Paper enrollment packets and computers will be available in the TJES
office. If you wish fill out the forms electronically computers
will also be available.
** note: Some browsers do not support the (forms (allows you to
enter data into the fields)) function of PDF documents. If the
forms function does not work, use Google Chrome or Safari.
Busing is provided in the Bismarck
areas at designated bus stops.
Depending on the need, additional
stops in Mandan and Lincoln may be added in the future
route locations must be completed in the office.