Family and Child Education
A literary program; Making a difference for American Indian families.
To provide the information, support and encouragement parents need to help their children develop optimally.
Family and Child Education ; A literacy program; Making a difference for American Indian families.
The FACE program offers both Home-based and Center-based services to enrolled families.
• Home based services have parent educators who provide parents with support in their role as their child's first and most influential teacher.
• Center-based services include Adult Education, Early Childhood Education, Parent and Child Together (PACT) Time, and Parent Time.
Come visit us at our center building #36 UTTC Campus
Face Program Information
• Native Language & Culture
• Family Reading
• Child Development
• Adults follow their dreams
• Free Services for Families
• Field Trips
• Free book every month
• Free meals
• Families with children prenatal to age 3
• Visits made in the home
• Fun! Books, homemade toys, activities
• Parents learn to be their child's first teacher
• Children learn by playing with their parents
• Children 3-5 years old
• Children prepare for school
• Adults work on their goals
• Books, books, books
• Computers and the Internet
• Four days a week
FACE Family Circle
• Support group atmosphere
• Focus on child development information and issues
• Attention to parenting needs and interests
Adult Education Classroom
In the Adult Education Room you will find:
• Support in GED Studies
• Computer Skills Education
• Job Skills Education
• College Classes Tutoring
• Supportive Atmosphere
United Tribes Technical College
Theodore Jamerson Elementary
3315 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
ext. 1541 - Adult Education
ext. 1543 - Early Childhood
ext. 1542 & 1544 - Home-Based Services
2016 - 2017 Photos