• Theodore Jamerson
Elementary School is located 1 mile south of the
Bismarck Airport on the campus of United Tribes
• TJES provides educational services for
Native American students Grades Pre-K - 7* from
the surrounding area.
• Preferential placement is given to the
children of UTTC students.
• As an AdvancEd accredited educational
institution, TJES is fully staffed with certified
* At this time, TJES is not
offering Grade 8.
• Enrollment is open to all K-7th
Native American students that can provide
documentation that they are enrolled members of a
U. S. Federally recognized tribe or
documents that show the elementary student/s
has/have ¼ Degree of Indian Blood, by
lineage (birth relationships).
• Parents do not need to be UTTC students in
order for Pre-K* - 7 students to attend TJES.
• Required enrollment papers include:
• Certificate of Indian Blood
• Certified Birth Certificate
• Up-to-date immunization records
• Proof of custody
* To join Pre - K, student must be
age 5 before December 31
* To join K, student must be age 5 before
If you prefer to fill out the enrollment
forms before visiting TJES
Please review the Student
Handbook (will be posted soon)
Step1: Review the Informational
Step2: Review the Student handbook
posted when available)
Paper enrollment packets and computers will be
available in the TJES office. If you
wish fill out the forms electronically
computers will also be available.
** note: Some browsers do not support
the (forms (allows you to enter data into the
fields)) function of PDF documents. If
the forms function does not work, use Google
Chrome or Safari.
Busing is provided in the
Bismarck areas at designated bus stops.
Depending on the need,
additional bus stops in Mandan and Lincoln may
be added in the future
registrations and route locations must be
completed in the office.